Configure SmarterMail in Outlook as IMAP with M6.Net
Get a Shared, Reseller or Cloud Package Just Right for You
Configure SmarterMail in Outlook as IMAP with M6.NET
Following Video and tutorial demonstrates the process of Configuring SmarterMail in Outlook as IMAP in easy and simple steps.
Get started with Configure SmarterMail in Outlook as IMAP
- 1. Open Outlook
- 2. Go to File > Add account
- 3. Select "Manually Configure Server Settings"
- 4. Then Selcet "Internet Email" from the services
- 5. Selcet Account Type as "IMAP"
- 6. Fill the User Information
- 7. Fill mail.domainname in both Incoming and Outgoing mail server"
- 8. Fill the user name(name@domain) and password under "Logon Information"
- 9. Click "More Settings"
- 10. In the "outgoing Server" tab, enable both "My Ougoing server(SMTP) requires quthentication" and "Use same settings as incoming mail server"
- 11. In the "Advanced" tab, set the Port number 143 to "Incoming Server (IMAP)" and 26 to "Incoming Server (SMTP)"
- 12. Increase the "Server Timeouts" to 5 minutes
- 13. Click "Next" will run two tests on Account Settings
- 14. After successful completion of tests, give "Finish" to complte the configuration
- 15. You will receive "Microsoft Outlook Test Mail"
- 16. Now you can send and receive mails
The most flexible Windows Hosting Since 1997
gives you the best prices with the most features.
What are you waiting for?
Get Your Account Now