Register Windows Hosting account with M6.Net
Get a Shared, Reseller or Cloud Package Just Right for You
Following Video and tutorial demonstrates the process of Registering Windows Hosting account in easy and simple steps.
Get started with Registering Windows Hosting Account
- 1. Goto M6.NET website
- 2. Select "Windows Hosting"
- 3. Select "Unlimited Windows Hosting"
- 4. Enter the Domain name you want to register
- 5. Review the Shopping cart
- 6. Select the "Payment Method"
- 7. Verify the Unpaid Invoice
- 8. In the Customer Portal, MY Invoices are marked as Unpaid
- 9. After made the Payment, it will e changed as "Paid"
- 10. Domains are active under "My Domains"
- 11. Click "Control Panel" from the customer portal
- 12. Use the “Open” link to check the page availability
- 13. If all the settings are correct, then Plesk default page will appear for the domain
- 14. Cusomer Invoice Mail
- 15. Welcome Mail
- 16. Invoice Payment Conirmation Mail
The most flexible Windows Hosting Since 1997
gives you the best prices with the most features.
What are you waiting for?
Get Your Account Now